Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rocko

As a child growing up I always had a pet but, when I came to America we did not have room for a pet. After a couple of years in America we got a dog. Before getting the dog my parents asked me if we got a dog weather I would take care of it or not. I promptly said " Yes I will take care of it". My initial thoughts were that it would be easy taking care of a dog. We got a 8 week old rottweiler puppy and named him Rocky. He was the new addition to our family. Time passed and I understood that taking care of a dog was no joke. You had to teach him not to pee everywhere around the backyard, mess up furniture, and to protect the house. It was a new challenge for me. Soon I found my self cleaning his feces and moving furniture. It was a hassle, but it was worth it because my dog is a loyal companion and a lot of fun. Owning a dog taught me responsibility, and gave me great experiences.

1 comment: