Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Axpers

       I started going to AGBU Manoogian-Demirjian school in sixth grade. Before my actual school year began my mom enrolled me to the summer school to get acquainted with the campus and kids. At first I thought it was a terrible decision and thought that my mom was wasting my time. Looking back now I do not know how my life would have turned out had I not went to summer school. In summer school there was a couple of six graders like my getting to know the school and some seventh graders who had to take summer courses to pass the classes they had failed in. I knew one of the seventh graders from outside school and most of the time I would hang out with him and I didn't really get a chance to know any of the other six graders. The first day of school we were all going to our home room classes and I still had no friends from my own grade. I was standing outside my homeroom teacher Mrs.Arslanian's room and saw a familiar face by me. It was a kid from my summer school class, though I didn't know his name I still recognized him. We waited outside the door for a couple minutes and this kid approached and said " Hey, weren't you in my summer school class ? " and I replied " Ya, I was". He then said " My name is Mgo, whats your name? " I preceded by telling him my name and since then its been almost 7 years and were still best of friends till this day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment