Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Me myself and I

Ever since I was 6 years old sports has been a big part of my life especially boxing. I am 17 years old, about to turn 18 and I am a senior at AGBU Manoogian-Demirjian high school. When ever I am not going to school I am either with my best friends Yervant, Mgo, and Hikaz or playing soccer or boxing. I follow soccer and boxing very closely. My favorite team is Real Madrid and my favorite boxer is Vic Darchinyan. Boxing has taught me discipline and self defense and at the same time kept me in shape. My taste in music is very wide ranging, I listen to armenian rabiz, shalakho, new and old school hip-hop, house, and some rock. I also deeply have a love for anything fiscal and I am always reading about stocks, the economy, and any other financial news. My favorite subjects in school are science, math and with out a doubt most favorite is English. I absolutely adore irony, metaphors, and themes (no sarcasm). Thanks to my superlative teacher Mrs. Shushan Arabian I think I am ready to go to college and broaden my literary horizons in the English fields. She has taught me how to speak English in only a matter of a year, made me a avid reader, and an engaging student. I take my life day by day, and try to enjoy every one of them.

1 comment: